· 3-Time Olympian and current American record holder in the 1500 meters Short Track; the current American Record Holder in the 3000 Meter Relay.
· The first female inline skater whose switched to ice skating that has qualified for the Short Track Olympic team, and she’s the 2007 National Champion.
· Achieved the impossible, after a tragic injury that was supposed to halt her career, Baver bounced back and earned a spot on the 2010 Olympics and won the Bronze.
· Won more medals than any other US Short Track female in history when she broke her leg and was contending for the overall world cup title. Previously broke her own American record in the 1000 Meter four times.
· She was previously with Wilhelmina Models and and became one of the faces of Procter & Gamble Beauty (Pantene,Cover Girl, and Olay). She’s also worked with Nike, Panasonic, The Home Depot, McDonald’s, AT&T, Penske Truck Rental and Rollerblade and has been featured in Women’s Health, Fitness and Sports magazines.
· Founder and CEO of OFF THE ICE Foundation, an educational sport movement that uses skating as a catalyst for success.
Currently writing a book, developing an activewear/bodywear brand and appearing on a reality TV show TBA.
Who would you like to talk to in the Greenroom?
Please write a valid answer
This version of the web browser you're using now has been widely reported to crash when using the Flash plugin. Just wanted to let you know that if you purchase a conversation, we'd strongly recommend that you switch to a different browser (Firefox is a stable option) or upgrade to the latest version so you don't experience a crash midway through.